Followers

Pages

Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Craft Treat Woodgrain Stencil and Mixed Media Canvas

Hello Everyone,
Shilpa here,

Hope you have checked all new awesome stencils from Crafts' Treat.
I have created today's Mixed media canvas using Craft Treat's Woodgrain stencil.



Other products used here are:

Papericious Designer wooden collection
Plaid Folk Art Painted Finishes Rust effect
Prima Patina effect paste
Colour ArteVivid Ultra Metalic- Ginger peach
Prima Modeling paste
Prima Soft Gel
Prima Art Stones
Metal Charms- Butterfly
Metal charm - Keys
Metal Charm - corners
Foal Art Paint titanium white
Modge Podge
Papericious Chipboard design- Dream charcher
Aleen's Tacky glue




it all started with this awesome product from Folkart which gives rust effect!!
On these metal embellishments, I applied Rust paint and left it for four hours. After that I wiped them out... keeping texture at few places.
 This is must try product!! (if you like rust effect)



To create the background, I glued Teal color paper on thick chipboard.
On that I created texture using Craft treat woodgrain stencil.
I used various colors and pastes from Prima and Colour Arte (listed above) for more layers.



As  focal point I've used layered metal butterflies and key.(rusted)
Below that you will see, I've used Round chipboard design from papericious... there are feathers as well!



I've also added metal corners.



For the final touch, I applied Folk art titanium paint randomly on the surface.

That's it for today...
Let me know in comments below, if you have any questions regarding this ... I am happy to answer!

Thanks so much for stopping by.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I shall get back to you!