Hello Lovely Ladies!!,
Hope you had a great Diwali!!I am here to share some ideas to use our Dieversion Express Edge dies on cards.When I saw these dies first, I knew I would be using it in many ways.. Here are a few of them.. I could think of some more ways .. if time permits, I shall make another post for the same! :)
1. Use it Horihontally/Vertically/ Diagonally on a card
2.Make a shadow effect using 2 die cuts
3. Use Differerent color die cuts of the same die
4. Use Single letters from the die
5. Use One die on top and the other at the bottom of a layer
6.Use negative of the die cut
7. Use them on all 4 sides of the square
Top diamond card with Darice Checkered Embossing folder.
8.Use them at the side edge of the card
9. Use them at the edge of the card fold
Used Washi tapes for masking, this can be used as a place cards for dinner too.
Washi Tapes, Distress inks, Dieversion Express Edges, Darice checkered Embossing folder, Nellie Snellen Lacey Squares,Pebbles pattern paper.
Will be meeting you with one more post this month.That would be more interesting! Keep watching this space. Do participate in our this month challenge - Create a scene.
Thanks for visiting