Followers

Pages

Saturday, July 15, 2017

Pretty Ballerina + Uchis Design

Hi everyone,
The Animation stamps made by Uchi's Designs are so much fun and interesting. I created a few in my last post but that was not enough as I am completely hooked to them. The animation and the effect is so addictive and it makes me feel like a little girl. I can keep playing with it all day long. So for today's card I did not want to use any of the Uchi's dies but just one animation stamp called Ballerina & few other common supplies.
So lets begin , today's card is inspired by the packaging of the stamp set and I created a similar pocket to make my animation work. 
I took some pretty papers , flowers and laces to embellish the card and gave it a shabby chic look.
I have a video to share where each and every step is recored for you , it will let you have better understanding of the procedure involved.

The ballerina image is quite big and the musical notes stamped around it makes a pretty scene.  I used the acetate animation sheet which came along the stamp set to make my card.


so here is the video link and  I am sure you will be able to create a similar card without having any specific dies and supplies.

watch it here:

have fun...


love
Arjita

SUPPLIES
Black inkpad (any)
Misti
Hot glue gun
White card stock
Prima Lace



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I shall get back to you!