Followers

Pages

Sunday, July 9, 2017

Polymer Clay Embroidery Technique

Hello Friends


Today I'm here with a fun technique that results in some very beautiful and intricate designs.



Aren't they gorgeous..? And trust me they are not at all tough to make. They are very easy to make and looks like you have done a lot of work and effort on it. Total cheat and worth it. 





I started with a hear shaped bezel and used Ruby pardo clay for creating this pendant. I started with creating a dome shaped base on the bezel and then I craeted this roses using my needle tool from a sheet of same Ruby clay.. 





I made a bunch of roses and filled almost three fourth of the bezel and to finish off I added some dot details on the rest of the area. 





Now for the next pendant, I used an Owl shaped bezel pendant. I started with orange premo clay on the base as a dome shape. 
Then I created this petal shape from different color clay and added design with needle tool to finish off the flowers. 




Again I added some dot details to finish off the design. 




Now for this, i wanted to create the whole pendant base for guys who do not wanna use the antique bezels. For this I created a dome shape with teal color clay and cut out a circle shape a little bigger then the dome shape as the base of the pendant. 



I also added an eye pin to create a hook for the pendant. Then I rolled out circles from the dark blue clay and sticked it all around the dome shape I created. 
To add sparkle to this piece, I added Swarovski Crystal Beads all around, on the circles, and that finished the pendant. 
To add the embroidery I mixed white and silver clay and created a beautiful deisgn and added dot details as finishing touches. 




Watch the video below or click HERE to watch on HD on YouTube..




Materials Used - 













































Thank you for visiting. Have a nice day.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I shall get back to you!