Followers

Pages

Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Mixed Media Canvas with CrafTreat Stencils

Hello Everyone,
Shilpa here,
Hope you are enjoying the week!



I have created Mixed Media Canvas today, using beautiful chipboard designs, Stencil, sprays, paints, embellishments, glitter.




This is very easy to make canvas. 
To start with I applied white gesso to the surface. For texture layer, I used Craft Treat stencil and Prima Stone Effect paste at all corners of the canvas. Let it dry completely. After that, I stamped text and texture with Ranger Black Archival Ink.



Here, you will find, I adhered flowers, Chipboard Designs, face mask as a focal point.





To bring on the color on surface, I sprayed inks and dried it completely. Further I used acrylic paints to get more even look.
Lastly I sprinkled Gold glitter.

Thanks so much for stopping by


Products used:

1 comment:

  1. I love your canvas . Fabulous overall design, gorgeous texture and so pretty colors. You made such a lovely arrangement behind and around the face. It looks amazing.
    Thank you for sharing your lovely art.
    Hugs from Monica
    Spain

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I shall get back to you!