Followers

Pages

Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Graphic 45 Frame - Nature is beautiful!

Hi everyone!
I got my hands on this gorgeous paper pad by Graphic 45 called "Nature Sketchbook" which is packed with some of the most beautiful butterflies and foliage. I wanted to create a 3D effect using the paper and it involved a lot of intricate fussy cutting. The sharp EK success Cutter bee scissors are my favourite to do fussy cutting. Once all the pieces were nicely cut I used some Distress ink Peeled Paint to add colour on the edges of the foliage.


I had a prima Marketing frame with me since ages and I decided to use it for this 3d project. If you don't have the same frame you can certainly use chipboard to create something similar or a MDF shadow box can be used too.
this is how my frame initially looked

I kept the exterior of the frame as it is and changed it from inside. I trimmed a piece of patterned paper and glued it on .



I have a tiny video to share with you where you can see how I added the elements to create a 3D effect on the frame. This is a nature inspired project and I tried my best to achieve it.
here is the video


Hope you liked this project
love
Arjita

List of supplies:
Graphic 45 Nature Scrapbook paper
Graphic 45 Nature Scrapbook flower stickers
EK success Cutter bee scissors
Mod podge
Glue gun
Distress ink- Peeled paint
finger dauber
shells ( from stash)
Flower shaping ball tools



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I shall get back to you!