Followers

Pages

Monday, June 12, 2017

Stretch your CrafTreat stencils !!

Hello All,

Ria on this side. Today I have come with all the projects made with Craft treat stencils. 

As soon I got them, I loved their quality and yes the designs! For my first post I chose to experiment with cards, stay tuned by scrolling the post down.


I guess you are loving this CrafTreat Ikat Chevron Stencil. The stencil gives a edgy background. I blended few distress inks (Blueprint sketch, Mermaid Lagoon and Tumbled Glass) to create an ombre background.

I added Letters' Die cuts and the sentiment is from My Favourite Things LSD Boys.

Take a look:



Then it was time to experiment with CrafTreat 2 Step Butterfly Stencil. With the first layer of stencil, I added few drops of Distress reinker( Picked Raspberry) to the Embossing Paste and let it air dry completely. 
Then I mixed Glitter dust with Fevicol to make a home made glitter paste and applied through the second step stencil.


 After it got dried completely, I blended distress ink on the edges and the sentiment is from Mudra Clear Stamps - Sentiment in Circle.




Craftreat has released another two layer stencil this month- CrafTreat 2 Step Lattice Flower Stencil.
With the first layer I blended distress ink through it (Scattered straw).
Then I applied a glitter paste through the second layer.


I decided to finish the card giving it a vintage look, So I blended distress ink on the edges. The stamped sentiment is from Jillibean Soup Clear Stamps - Today is full of Possibilities. Love the sentiments from this set.

List of Supplies:



I hope you have liked the projects!

Happy Crafting!


3 comments:

  1. Very pretty cards, Ria. I liked the idea of adding a glitter paste through layered stencils.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These layering stencils look fab! Loved the third card especially, with the glitter paste.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I shall get back to you!