Followers

Pages

Saturday, June 10, 2017

Patina Effect Canvas - Video Tutorial

Hello Everyone,
Shilpa here,

Today,I am sharing with you my first creation as Design Team member....
And it is textured Patina Effect Canvas.


Prima Finnabair recently launched this amazing product - Patina Effect Pastes.





With these 3 pastes we can create beautiful rusted, vintage, patina effect in Mixed media work in few minutes. ..you will see it in my Video Tutorial.



I started with applying Prima Limestone paste through Crafttreat - Stone background stencil.
I adhered lots of wooden and metal pieces, Papericious Cogs and gears chipboard designs to the canvas.
Next I applied Mint Green, Blue and Brass Patina pastes to get this wonderful effect.



You can find my video tutorial here... Enjoy!!




Supplies list:



2 comments:

Please leave a comment. I shall get back to you!