Followers

Pages

Friday, June 9, 2017

Lawn Fawn Out of this world - Interactive card!

Hi friends,
Welcome back to our blog and there is so much of excitement as the store is flooding with new products and new releases. I am a huge fan of cute images and there are tons of such cuties in the store. My all time favourite stamps are from Lawn Fawn and so I made this super adorable interactive card for today's post. I am so excited to be back with a new post for you all and I m sure you will love it.

I picked an amazing stamp set called "Out of this World" which has the most adorable astronaut and planets to create cute galaxy themed cards/projects. There is a huge collection of lawn fawn products at the craft store. Do not forget to grab some amazing patterned papers and inks by lawn fawn.

So lets begin with this interactive card which has a slider element and few pop up features too.
->To start with I took an A4 sheet of Neenah card stock and trimmed it at 4 1/4 inches.
->The long piece of paper was then scored at 5 1/2 inches and folded in half.
-> Then I scored one of halves into 2 3/4 inches and made them into two equal parts again.
This step will be much clear to you once you see that in the video.
->I repeated the same steps in another piece of paper but this time the height of the paper was around 2 inches.


Ok so now lets hop into the video to understand what I actually did......
The link for the video is here

---->

I stamped all the images using Jet black ink by lawn Fawn and coloured them using my copic markers. I did not have the co-ordinating dies but the images were very easy to fussy cut.


The background is made using lots of distress inks and I will list them in the supplies.
The galaxy backgrounds are so much fun to create and are very much in trend . At first I was too scared to make one but then found a way to do it without thinking too much about blending and technique. I will share that in the video.

I hope you enjoyed this interactive card using the lawn fawn stamps:)
Thank you so much for stopping by
Hugs
Arjita


List of Supplies:
Lawn fawn Out of this world stamp set
Lawn Fawn slider die
Lawn Fawn Jet Black Ink
Distress inks- peacock feathers,seedless preserves,chipped sapphire,dusty concord,cracked pistachio,picked raspberry,black soot.
Distress oxide- fossilized amber
Ink blending tool
Neenah Solar white paper
Tonic Trimmer
MS mini Scoring board
Foam tape
Wet glue/Adhesive
wink of stella -clear
white acrylic paint
paint brush
a coin
Scissors
acetate
strong tape adhesive
acrylic block
craft mat






1 comment:

Please leave a comment. I shall get back to you!