Followers

Pages

Sunday, June 18, 2017

Father's Day Cards using Uchi's Stamps

Hi friends,
Big hello to all of you !
I have few cards I created using the Uchi Stamps and dies. The Craft Store has the entire range of Uchi's unique animation stamps which are so much fun and exciting to create and gift. There are few die sets also in the collection which help you to create pockets and cards & the animation system becomes easy and quick to assemble. Each die set comes with a small stamp and a printed thin black stripped piece of acetate. Basically this is the element needed for the animation to work.
I also got some cute stamps by Uchi's and created few simple father's day cards .
so lets start with the first card.
1. HAPPY HIPPO CARD


For this I used the big hippo and balloon image and stamped it using Antique linen distress ink on some Tim Holtz water colour paper. So I went in for no line colouring and used Zig clean colour real brushes to colour the images. I added lots of tiny feathery strokes to create a furry bear and it gave it a lot of interest and cuteness. So basically I transformed the hippo into a bear....lol :)
For the sentiment I picked a stamp set by Altenew and stamped HAPPY FATHER'S DAY.
I used my favourite Lawn Fawn stitched rectangles die to cut the panel and adhered it over a watercolour patterned paper also by Lawn Fawn.
The last step was to add loads of wink of stella -clear over the balloon and Black enamel accents for the eyes.
Link Stamp Set

2.ANIMALITOS DEL BOSQUE (Forest)

This card is my favourite because I just can't tell you how much I love this cute Fox. So I again stamped the images using Antique linen distress ink on some Neenah solar white card stock as it is smooth and easy to work with Prisma coloured pencils. I coloured the fox, tree trunk and grass using few shades of pencils and gave a blue wash behind the images using some diluted blue distress ink.
The sentiment is from Altenew and the die and pp by Lawn Fawn.
link Stamp set

3. HIPSTER OWLS

This was the quickest of all cards and all I did was just stamped a papa owl with a baby owl to create a cute father's day card. To make the baby owl look like a girl I added a bow to her head and used shades of pink copic markers to colour her.  For the dad owl I used more neutral shades to colour him. I also added a hat to make him look even more smart. The sentiment is from Altenew stamp and the alphabet die and pp are by Lawn Fawn. I used a die to cut out a square from the PP so as to make it look like a polaroid frame. Super duper easy...
link Stamp set

4.SLIDER ANIMATION CARD


So last but not the least I made a very easy and quick animation card using the die DC103 by Uchi. This is such an adorable card and will bring a smile to anyone's face. I used PP by lawn fawn , rose stamp by Altenew and few enamel dots by Your next stamp.
link Die Set
ok so here is a video which tells you how to make this cute slider envelope and all the things I used here will be listed and linked to our store.
watch the video here/watch it at youtube



SUPPLIES
ZIG markers
Wink of Stella-clear
Versafine-Black
Lawn fawn Paper pad
Lawn fawn Jet black ink
Prisma colured pencils
Copic Markers
Antique Linen -Distress Ink
Memento makers

I hope you enjoyed today's post .
please leave some comments and let us know what do you wish to see in our future posts.
Thanks for stopping by,
love

Arjita

1 comment:

Please leave a comment. I shall get back to you!