Followers

Pages

Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Paper Mache Mask Canvas

Hi friends,
Its February and romance is in the air πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•
I hope all of you are enjoying this winter with hot coffee and your valentine sitting next to you.
So it would be a perfect to create something which can be gifted to your special person.

Today's post is a quick and easy project which can be recreated with any embellishment you have and for mine , I have used a gorgeous paper mache mask as the focal point. We have many sizes available at our store and you can grab them at www.thecraftstop.in

To begin with I used two prima blooms sprays and created a background on the canvas. I painted the mask using some shiny acrylic paint by prima marketing. To add some interest I added some stamped flowers and few prima marketing flowers & leaves.


I have a video to share with you which is quite self explanatory and if at all you have any doubts do leave your questions in the youtube comments or here at the blog and I shall answer all of them :)

Link for the video
https://youtu.be/5_kLRaLP-qk


Wish you all a happy valentine's day in advanceπŸ’“

love
Arjita

SUPPLIES:
Canvas 
Sprays
Face mask
Acrylic paint
Stencil 
Texture paste 
butter fly stamp
Leaf die
Big Leaf Die 
flowers
Matte medium
Perfect pearls/Nuvo/Enamel accents
Glitter










3 comments:

  1. gorgeous project! thanks for the video tutorial :)
    cheers
    preety

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous thank for the tutorial too

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I shall get back to you!