Followers

Pages

Wednesday, February 22, 2017

How to use Planner Supplies on Cards!

Hello everyone! This is Deepti and thank you so much for stopping by. Today I would like to walk through the cards I made with the gorgeous Prima Planner supplies. Planner supplies aren't meant only for planners or books or journals they are also meant for Card Making. Since I'm crazy about card making I always find excuses to use the unexpected supplies for making cards!! I have two card designs to share and these designs are pretty simple but they look very elegant. :) 


For this card I kept the design very simple. I grabbed all the washi strips and adhered on a card stock.  As you can see I didn't adhere the same designed strip next to each other instead I switched the designs for some effective look.


I die-cut a circle and placed the beautiful paper clip. :)


Here comes the second one! I simply adhered the strips of washi tape along the side of the card base.


Next I die-cut a circle out of the striped paper, you know the striped paper is one of the packaging sheets from Prima Planner Supplies. Adhered the scripty stickers and also the gorgeous bow! <3

You can find all the supplies HERE I used for my projects today!

I hope you liked my projects today. Take care and I will see you next time! :)

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards and very creative ideas for using planner supplies on cards :) thanks for sharing !!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I shall get back to you!