Followers

Pages

Monday, November 21, 2016

Double Slider Card with Lawn Fawn Stamps


Hello everyone! This is Deepti Stephens and thank you so much for stopping by. Today I have a very cool card - Double Slider Card made with the very cute stamp set from Lawn Fawn called 'Pizza My Heart'. :)


CARD DETAILS

  1. I took a standard sized card and another two panels slightly smaller than the main card base
  2. With the help of the grids on my cutting mat I drew lines on all the four sides of my panel and cut tiny slits on both the ends leaving a little space at the end uncut.
  3. Next I took a strong plastic strip, inserted through one of the slits and adhered the ends with Red Sticky Tape
  4. I already die-cut the tags from Sizzix and also stamped and colored the images with Faber-Castell Connector pens. I added glitter, stickles and glass beads for my images
  5. I adhered the tag on one end to the plastic strip, flip it over and adhered the other one at another end. Pulled them out and stamped the sentiments on both the tags
  6. Next I adhered all the panel together with foam tape and glue and decorated the top panel with a pattern paper and stamped images.
  7. Finally tied a ribbon at one end of the tag and that's it! When you pulled the ribbon, both the tags will come out!!

Also I made a Pull Tab Slider card with the same stamp set.



VIDEO

I have filmed a video for you where I have explained everything in detail in the subtitles. 



I hope you liked my card. Take care and I will see you soon! 

SUPPLIES


2 comments:

Please leave a comment. I shall get back to you!