Followers

Pages

Saturday, November 19, 2016

BoBunny Magnetic Primer +DIY Photo Frame

Hi friends,
Today I have a very different project and a unique product to talk about. I got the Bo Bunny MAGNETIC PRIMER PASTE in my DT kit and I right way wanted to do a project which the kids can also do. My lil one is pretty creative and was the one who made me plan this project:)
So basically this is going to be  super easy and fun project which can be designed as u want.
Lets talk about the Product first ,
Magnetic Primer Paste can be used as a primer underneath acrylic paint to create a magnetic surface of any colour. It can also be used on its own to create a magnetic chalkboard surface.For best results it is recommended to add two generous coats of the primer.


So , now lets get started....
I wanted to make a  magnetic frame which can hold some Instax pictures , few tags where my daughter can journal or stick some important things to remember. This is fun because we can change the position of the pictures according to our wish since nothing is adhered with glue or tape.
The frames and tiny clothes pin have a magnet on them which will stick nicely on the board and this allows us to move the pictures.
Few supplies I have used in this project were stash pieces lying with me and basically u can use anything of ur choice to jazz it up. I have linked similar products at our store and they are just so gorgeous. 

I have a complete video which explains how I made the frame and I hope u will give it a try and do not forget to involve the little creative minds at home.
here are few pictures of the frame.




to watch the video please click here

The other things you will definitely need are:
Glue gun
Brushes
Paper cutter
E6000 (for magents)
Wooden clothes pin
Magnetic sheet

Thanks for stopping by
love 
Arjita


1 comment:

Please leave a comment. I shall get back to you!