As per the company descriptions
Lets see what she has to say!!
Pritesh here. Some of my tests and trials on the clay, led me to the following conclusion.
1. One of the most practical aspect: PACKAGING. Unlike other clays, it comes in a re-sealable packaging, which eliminates the issues of storing. Clays dry up over time. A re-sealable packaging will elongate the shelf life, particularly in warmer climates, like that of India.
2. The consistency of the clay is SMOOTH, way smoother than a few others I've seen. CONDITIONING (a rather time consuming task for harder clays like FIMO) time is reduced to less than half, which basically gives us more time to create, instead of wasting it on going on conditioning. With just 2 minutes of conditioning, the clay didn't crack even once. A typical clay takes us anything from 10 to 30 minutes of conditioning, depending also on how old the clay is (which brings us again to point number 1, elongation of storage life)
3. The range of COLOURS in Pardo is very very impressive. It's a wider range than any other i've seen.
4. The softer consistency may become a bit of an impediment for processes where the clay is to maintain its integrity in spite of many processes, e.g. canes (we are yet to test Pardo on canes, this is my guess)
5. While handling, the clay didn't get any CRACKS. Even extreme bending produced no cracks, which is a huge advantage while working with 3D pieces. Air incorporation and cracking is a really big problem with 3D pieces. And PARDO IMPRESSES!!
I also have a video for you, to show, how the Pardo clay looks , feels and how it can be stored. It also shows how Silkscreen can be done on Polymer clay and some tips!! So dont miss this video!!
I wanted to try and test in other pieces, before I gave a shout out!! And here it is Chandbali, made from Pardo!! Look at the results!! Need I say something?!!
Wow!! Gorgeous pieces!! Thank you so much Pritesh!!
Guys, give it a try and share your experiences!! The Craft Shop now has a huge range of Pardo clay and more stock coming soon!! We also have the Silk Screen Kits!!!So go ahead splurge!!
|Silk Screen Kits|
Thanks for stopping by,