Followers

Pages

Saturday, October 1, 2016

A New Term! New Beginning! New Design Team!!

Hello!,

      Lovely October Morning!! How have you been doing?! We at the craft shop are as busy as ever. We are introducing so many NEW products lately and we have many more up on our sleeves!!! We strive to get the best from around the world and if you have any special product requirement, do let us know!

     We had been getting inspirational posts for you people through Guest Designers.But now, we have decided we will have a regular ROCKING DESIGN TEAM , with exceptionally talented Indian ladies, who will keep you inspired with their breathtaking work throughout the month!! And believe me, you are gonna thoroughly enjoy it!!

It gives me immense pleasure to introduce our new Design Team Members!! They will leave you spellbound with their mind blowing work! And these ladies are so enthusiastic to start working in the team and I am sure they are gonna churn one fabulous project after another ! Keep watching!!

Now over to the team , their names in alphabetic order...

ARJITA SEPAHA SINGH


I am an edupreneur by profession and have been in the field of early childhood education since 2006. I have a Masters in IT and I enjoy crafting above everything.It is the most relaxing & unwinding activity. 

    I have been stamping and crafting for around 6 years now. It all started when I accidentally bumped into "Cuttlebug" in New Zealand . I love to make videos on my Youtube Channel. For me, it is extremely rewarding whenever I see someone happy and inspired because of my work. I also love to paint on mixed media and show my skills on makeup.

    I am fond of cooking and travelling to exotic places. I live in the city of lakes Bhopal, India with my daughter, husband Sanjeev who is fond of my crafty side and four lovely dogs.

My Blog/ Website : http://www.arjita.in/
Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/eurokidsbilaspur/videos
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/arjitas

DEEPTI STEPHENS




Hello everyone! My name is Deepti Stephens and I'm from Andhra Pradesh. I blog at Catchy Design. I'm a very passionate card maker and a Youtuber. I started my crafting journey five years ago. It all happened by watching a card making video on YouTube, I was so fascinated about the techniques, stamps and inks and since then I was hooked to card making. And now I'm so happy to say that I turned my passion into a job. Yep! I work from home 24/7 and I'm really loving it. My first craft shopping was with The Craft Shop.Thank you Priya for having me on your team and it's a pleasure working with you. :)

You can find me on 






NEHA BHATT


I am Neha, a house wife - hence full time crafter. I am crafting since last 12+ years. I had an opportunity to live in USA for few years. It is where I came to know about stamps and inks.
    Paper crafting  is a pure passion and my high-way to happiness. It gives me that inner peace and keeps me sane. My Style is CAS cards. I love the aesthetics behind their designs and how they convey the message. 
        My blog periwinkle-creations is comparatively new  but you can find my older work on my fb page here.

       I have known Priya since very long.( Don’t even remember how old our friendship is...:) ) She is an awesome lady and a lovely friend!In fact, my first ever GDT post was on the craft shop blog. So, when Priya asked me to join her team, I was like.... YEEESSS!

      She has this ability to grasp the style of a crafter so she gets the best out of any DT. It is very easy to work with her! I am super happy to join the team.

Thank you Priya!

My Blog: http://periwinkle-creations.blogspot.in/
My Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/neha.bhatt.50999?fref=ts



POORNIMA JAIN


I am from Rajasthan. I am a software professional, instructor and an author of a programming book too. Crafting is my passion. I had a deep interest in crafting since childhood and was always invloved learning or creating something new with local products.
I started my crafting blogworld journey in November 2011. My mom & my nephew are my biggest critics and admirers. I bought my first set of crafting supplies from the Craft Shop in 2011. And since then it's been lovely association with them. Die Cutting, Embossing and Distressing are my favorite crafting techniques. I even love to make jewellery. Paper jewellery was among my first creation when I started blogging. I am highly grateful to Priya Sivaraj for giving me an opportunity to work with a super talented Design Team. Hope to inspire you with my posts !!! My Blog - http://papercrafthorizon.blogspot.in/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/poornima.jain.775?fref=ts




Dont you agree, this is a KILLER COMBO to keep you occupied?! So now, sit back , relax, enjoy tutorials , learn and do. We would love to hear from you, what you would like to learn from the team :) Leave you love and suggestions for the team in comment.

Thanks for stopping by,
Priya!!

16 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the opportunity, Priya!Looking forward to very creative term with super awesome team mates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Priya !!! Looking forward to have loads of fun !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow congrats all.Looking forward to see ur creations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats to the new team... looking forward to seeing their creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome!!!! Great to see you all together here! All the best girls for a new start!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow! congrats to everyone. you do make one hell of a team. All the best everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome Priya and so cool that Poornima is finally getting back to crafting!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Dr. Sonia...yes finally back to crafting !!!

      Delete
  8. Wow...Great Team...Many congratulations, Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Priya and I cannot wait! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes Indeed a killer Combo..A rocking team chock full of Talent !

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you Priya for pulling me back to crafting and for this awesome opportunity !!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratualtions beautiful crafters

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wao.. Glad to see the new DT, Would love to see all your creations:)
    https://brewingmemoirs.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I shall get back to you!