Followers

Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

3x3 Mini Cards with Mini Stamps!

Hello everyone! This is Deepti here and today I'm going to show you how to make sweet and simple 3x3 Mini cards with Mini stamps. I used Bielo Cardstock and Deep Red Incarnation Blooms stamp set for my project today. 

If you want to know the qualities of this Bielo cardstock please check it here, Neha ji did a wonderful review on it. Well.. I would also like to tell a few words about this cardstock - It's so smooth and great for stamping and good for any type of technique! You will all love it for sure!

You can purchase this Bielo Card Stock HERE..

Now, moving on to the cards that I made with the Incarnation Blooms stamp set...


I stamped the blooms with Archival Jet Black Ink and created the background. Next, I water-colored the images with Mustard Seed and Spiced Marmalade and for the background I water-colored it with Broken China distress inks


Next, I adhered some gold gliterry washi tape - on to some vellum piece of card stock, I stamped the sentiment from Hero Arts.


For this card, I ink smooshed the background with Picked Raspberry and Festive Berries distress inks.


Next, I stamped the image and removed the color from the blooms with plain water and blotted out the excess ink with a tissue paper. Finally, adhered some washi tape and added the sentiment panel with a golden thread!


For this card, I created my own background. Next I stamped the flowers on to another piece of card stock and water-colored the flowers with Picked Raspberry, Mustard Seed and Broken china distress inks. Do you want to know how I got that green color ? add broken china + mustard seed distress inks


Next, I fussy cut the flowers and adhered with foam tape for some dimension.


Finally added some black splatters and finished off with the sentiment strip.

And that's it. I hope you like these cards and I hope you got inspired and create something with Mini stamps that you find in your stash! Thank you so much for stopping by, take care and I will see you soon :)

7 comments:

  1. Deepti, just mind blowing creations using one stamp in 3 ways! Love the watercolor effects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow beautiful cards Deepti :) so many techniques & variety here.! Lovely.. I can't wait to use this awesome carsdtock.!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL mini cards Deepti ! So neat crisp stamping and loved the bold bright colors on all of them !1 Stamp 3 ways :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous cards. Loved the all the 3 ways of using the stamp

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I shall get back to you!